Our doggy daycare is an enriching alternative to leaving your dog at home! Our dedicated staff is here to provide a fun day of supervised play time for your pup. After a day in our care, your dog will be tuckered out and ready for a relaxing night at home. A day with us includes:
- Constant attention from our team members
- Elevated beds for quick naps in our large indoor, temperature-controlled room
- Lots of space to run around in our large, fenced yard
- Play equipment and engaging toys for a full day of fun!
Our daycare is open Monday – Friday from 7am to 6pm, and Saturday from 9am to 5pm. Our daycare is not open on Sunday.
For your dog to play for the day, we require they:
- Are 4 months of age
- Are spayed/neutered after 8 months of age, with some exceptions approved by management
- Are healthy and up to date on their core vaccines, listed on our home page
- Pass our behavioral assessment
- Safety is our #1 priority here at the Play & Stay, therefore all guests planning to join daycare will need to take part in our behavioral assessment. This assessment allows us to get to know your dogs’ behavior and play style. Not every dog is appropriate for daycare or a particular play group (and that’s okay!). Assessments can take 15 – 30 minutes and are scheduled in advance, so please give us a call or stop by our facility to set one up! The assessment fee is $10.
Prices & packages for daycare:
- Full day of daycare (over 5 hours of play) – $32
- Half day of daycare (up to 5 hours of play) – $19
- Full day packages:
- 5 day – $152 (save $8)
- 20 day – $512 (save $128)
- Half day packages:
- 5 day – $90 (save $5)
- 10 day – $171 (save $19)
- 20 day – $304 (save $76)
At Mountain View Play & Stay, our team works together to provide exceptional care and supervision for your dog’s boarding experience. Inside our boarding facility, you will find spacious and comfortable suites designed with your dog in mind. Choose between our Standard, Family, and Luxury suites and various additional services. Your dog’s stay with us includes:
- Fenced outdoor yard for the dogs to romp & play
- Comfortable & elevated beds
- Premium fleece blankets
- Suites for most dog sizes
Hours for pick up & drop off:
Monday – Saturday: 7am – 6pm
Sunday: 7am – 9am & 4pm – 6pm
Suites & prices:
Standard suite – $37 per dog, per night.
Family suite – $42 per dog, per night. 2 dog minimum.
Luxury suite – $48 per dog, per night.
- Multi-dog: 15% off services for 2nd dog
- Long term stay: 10% off services after 13 nights
- Daycare with boarding – $15 per day, for up to 5 hours of play time
- 1 on 1 personalized playtime – $5 for 10 minutes of playtime with team member
- Clinic food – $3 per meal
- Nail trim – $18
- Small dog – $20
- Medium dog – $30
- Large dog – $35
- Gentle Giant – $40
What to bring for your dog’s stay:
- Food – We have food available for purchase, but we recommend your pet come with their regular food to avoid drastic changes in their diet.
- Preferred treats and toys
- We’ve got the rest!